OpenXava 6.1.2 released
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements.
We invite you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
We have done some small improvements:
- Label aligned on top when editor height is greater than usual.
- Lessons 2 and 3 of course upgraded to OpenXava 6.
- Added documentation about overwriting go list action to reference guide (controllers chapter).
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: IJDBCCalculator for a @DefaultValueCalculator in a cascade remove collection element fails.
- Fix: @DefaultValueCalculator dependent on other properties does not work for references.
- Fix: Removing from a @ManyToMany deletes the element if it's also referenced from an aggregate collection.
- Fix: LocalDate editor too long for a date.
- Fix: After generating a PDF the current entity is reloaded losing the changes if it has single key.
- Fix: Broken links in menus of the Spanish reference guide.
- Fix: Single action with icon and no image is not shown in top button bar that is missing.
- Fix: View.setEditable(member, editable) does not work for references.
- Fix: Value with quotation marks in @DescriptionsList is only displayed until the first quotation.
- Fix: Warning messages are not very legible.
- Fix: Ant target for generating portlets hangs.
- Fix: A @DescriptionsList and a list with multiple values in the same line are not well displayed.
- Fix: Search in @DescriptionsList does not work with composite description and fields with several trailing spaces.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList with a composite description show all the existing spaces between fields.
- Fix: Calendar icon covers up the name of the action when user as action icon.
- Fix: Overwriting the go list action, the Mode.list action via mode-controller, does not work.
- Fix: Actions added/removed via addActions()/removeActions() to the module are lost after closing a dialog.
- Fix: Read only reference to an entity with a single reference as key which is not included in the view fails.
- Fix: IMAGES_GALLERY stores all the images in the default catalog with MySQL.
- Fix: XHibernate.setDefaultSchema() does not work for MySQL.
- Fix: Mark for required and error not shown for MEMO/TEXT_AREA stereotype and enums.
- Fix: List title overlapped with filters combo when it is too large with Light theme.
- Fix: When section tabs overflow screen size alter their positions on changing section.