February 8, 2022
OpenXava 6.6.2 released
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements.
We invite you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions. In this case it's not needed to upgrade the Studio.
We have done some small improvements:
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: Bad automatic label for property of reference in @ManyToMany, @OrderColumn or calculated collections.
- Fix: i18n label for member of reference for a specific model (like Project.manager.name=PM Name) not work.
- Fix: Warning "Unknown referenced nature: org.eclipse.jem.workbench.JavaEMFNature" in projects inside Studio.
- Fix: Incorrect explanation about entity collections behavior in Lesson 5 of the course.
- Fix: Unable to remove actions dynamically, with removeActions(), from a subcontroller.
- Fix: Parsing error in list filter for Timestamp and DATETIME for certain languages like Croatian.
- Fix: Pressing ENTER to filter in list by date range does not work.
- Fix: Upload editor property (like @Files) not shown when alone in a section with flowLayout=false.
- Fix: Upload editor property (like @Files) does not fill all width if alone in a section with flowLayout=true.
- Fix: Annotated web elements in Addons are not recognized when executing application from OpenXava Studio.
- Fix: Collection count in section label is not updated when collection inside section is refreshed.
- Fix: Broken links in View chapter of reference guide and Lesson 5 of the course.
- Fix: Tab.setConditionValue() and MetaProperty.format() do not support boolean values.
- Fix: Enum combos are displayed as disabled even when they are enabled with latest Firefox versions.
- Fix: Inaccurate @DescriptionsList documentation in reference guide (View chapter).
- Fix: Screenshot of lesson 7 of the course for dropping tables does not show the correct tables.
- Fix: Calculated property dependent on a @Coordinates property is not recalculated when clicking on the map.
- Fix: Read only @Coordinates property can be modified clicking on the map.
- Fix: Grouping by an enum property in list fails.
- Fix: ModuleTestBase.get/assertValueInList() not interpret line breaks consistently between operating systems.
- Fix: JUnit suite does not pass at 100% on Linux.
- Fix: @GenericGenerator annotation missing in sample code of course, so course code does not work.
- Fix: @Id property with @DefaultValueCalculator dependent in an entity with an @ElementCollection doesn't work.
- Fix: Calculated properties whose calculation depends on references fail recalculating after a change event.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList doesn't throw change event for @Depends properties in @ElementCollection collections.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList doesn't throw change event for @Depends properties editing in an @OneToMany collection.
- Fix: No dependent @DefaultValueCalculator for @DescriptionsList in @ElementCollection does not work.