April 14, 2021
OpenXava 6.5.1 released
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements.
We invite you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
We have done some small improvements:
- Date separators added to date field automatically on focus lost.
- Date separators added to date filter values automatically in list.
- Queries in list with no explicit given name are discarded.
- Portuguese translation for the standard labels.
- New Emails.send() method without fromEmail getting the value from smtpFromEmail of xava.properties.
- New setConditionProperties() method in ITabProvider.
- New extractVariables() methods in Strings utility class.
- Activation framework upgraded to 1.2.1.
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: Filtering by year, month and year/month of a date does not work in list mode.
- Fix: Filtering in @DescriptionsList does not ignore accents.
- Fix: Date fields completes to century XXI even with later dates of century XX.
- Fix: Date separators not added automatically to date field when missing.
- Fix: Impossible to change name or remove some queries in list created before v6.5.
- Fix: The buildAddons and buildOpenXava Ant targets do not work if bin folder does not exist.
- Fix: Sending emails does not work with Java 11.
- Fix: AccessTracker does not register the name of the file for FILE stereotype properties.
- Fix: Messages from UploadServlet do not use the request language from time to time.
- Fix: Users.getCurrent() does not work from time to time.
- Fix: ElementNotFoundException: "Not found tab" accessing application while starting Tomcat.
- Fix: Previous query in list is lost after coming back from grouping.
- Fix: When grouping the current filter of the list is ignored.
- Fix: Flow layout does not work inside @NoFrame references with flowLayout=true.
- Fix: Bad alignment for @DescriptionsList with flowLayout=true.
- Fix: Losing focus in a date property with @OnChange shows the "Changed data" on exit.
- Fix: "Session object manager not found in controllers.xml" error from time to time.