September 23, 2020
OpenXava 6.4.1 released
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements.
We invite you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
We have done some small improvements:
- Support for JAX-RS 2.1 (JSR 370) for calling RESTful web services.
- Documentation to install the latest OpenXava version on a 32-bit computer.
- Composite key explanation included in JPA documentation.
- Lesson 6 of course upgraded to latest OpenXava features and includes an example of calling REST services.
- Lesson 2 of course simplified removing some error prone parts.
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: Reference search icon bad displayed on hover inside element collections.
- Fix: On removing rows from an element collection calculated properties dependent on totals not updated.
- Fix: Property dependent on a total property of an element collection not recalculated when total changed.
- Fix: Calculated properties are not refreshed on adding to collection.
- Fix: Calculated properties available for "group by" in list, when they cannot be used for grouping.
- Fix: Read only HTML_TEXT in a section put all content in a row overflowing the screen.
- Fix: Generate PDF with an IIconEnum property in the list produces an error.
- Fix: Date, LocalDate and DATETIME do not work with Croatian language.
- Fix: When running from application launcher the default i18n does not work
- Fix: The updateOX Ant target fails after a clean of OpenXava project.
- Fix: Not applicable warnings on updateOX and deployWar Ant targets.
- Fix: Error message of javax.validation.ValidationException from setter not shown on adding to a collection.
- Fix: @EntityValidator does not work when entity is modified on adding to a collection.
- Fix: On adding elements to a collection it closes the dialog even if no elements has been added.
- Fix: Reference not injected in @EntityValidator on modify if it is not on the user interface.
- Fix: Required validation on modifying does not work for IMAGES_GALLERY and FILES.
- Fix: Removing a file from an upload editor does not work if it has an @OnChange action associated.
- Fix: Upload editor (PHOTO, IMAGES_GALLERY and FILES) doesn't allow to download file when read only.
- Fix: Links of menu in JPA docs in Spanish broken.
- Fix: Assigning initial value to a reference used as mappedBy of an @OrderColumn list breaks the list.
- Fix: Saving an entity with a reference with empty value used by a mappedBy of an @OrderColumn fails.
- Fix: Creating a new element in an @OneToMany shows "You will lose all changes" message leaving record.
- Fix: From time to time changing the theme by a user changes the login page theme for all users.