April 2, 2020
OpenXava 6.3.1 released
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements.
We invite you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
We have done some small improvements:
- Dialogs aligned on top, lowering a little for each new nested dialog to show the titles of all dialogs.
- Lesson 4 of course upgraded to latest features.
- Workspace in distribution upgraded to Eclipse 2020-03, though it still works with Neon (4.6).
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: BeanValidation does not work when saving directly with JPA from time to time under high load.
- Fix: After reordering an @OrderColumn collection editing/removing an element edits/removes a wrong one.
- Fix: Hide members from an @OnChange action in an embedded inside a dialog has not effect.
- Fix: Navigation by selected records starts by the first one after saving a record.
- Fix: Inserting thousands separators automatically as you type does not work for Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Fix: Some English source code in Spanish course.
- Fix: Tooltips for actions with apostrophe are shown truncated.
- Fix: Row action with confirm=true and description with apostrophe does not work.
- Fix: Delete button does not work in a row for French.
- Fix: Title in dialog shows a number instead of apostrophe.
- Fix: Labels of bottom buttons are truncated with they contain an apostrophe.
- Fix: "FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing" on parsing XMLs from time to time.
- Fix: Two apostrophes one after the other in labels if they are in that way in labels files.
- Fix: When View.setValue() for a transient property it will ask confirmation before leave the record.
- Fix: Upload editor disabled when inside an already closed frame.
- Fix: Adding a new file to a FILES property that already has files using the Explore link fails.
- Fix: Generate PDF and Generate Excel fail when hibernate.cfg.xml is misconfigured.
- Fix: Scrollbar when the mouse over last element of a descriptions list with Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Fix: Combining hide/show member in a dialog with changing sections displaces the dialog outside screen.
- Fix: Actions inside dialog have a wrong visual style.
- Fix: Search reference icon inside element collections is an opaque circle.
- Fix: Fail with locales that use ' as decimal separator, such as Switzerland.
- Fix: Pagination in collections goes back to first page after editing/viewing an element with a dialog.
- Fix: Creating a new element in a collection of entities fails with XML components.
- Fix: Nested aggregate collections do not work with XML components.