January 23, 2019
OpenXava 6.0.2 released
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements.
We invite you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
We have done some small improvements:
- Workspace in distribution upgraded to Eclipse 2018-12, though it still works with Neon (4.6).
- New method resetAllModulesExceptCurrent() in ModuleContext to reset all the modules state.
- New method getSelectedKeys() on CollectionBaseAction.
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
This is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: Action New in @ManyToMany collections fails on save the element.
- Fix: Pressing "Change name/remove" from a search reference dialog shows another dialog on top.
- Fix: Default i18n translations do not work after creating a new project.
- Fix: Moving columns in a list with calculated properties produces an error dialog sometimes.
- Fix: Editor formatter does not work in list mode with enum types.
- Fix: Style that returns "DetailList" in getDefaultModeController() enters directly in detail mode.
- Fix: Filtering for @DescriptionsList references in list fails when the id contains a dot.
- Fix: @ListProperties with references of an @Embeddable fails for cascade REMOVE/ALL collections.
- Fix: Same reference name with @DescriptionsList inside and outside a dialog shows the same elements.
- Fix: CRUD.refresh does not work on combo of @DescriptionsList(showReferenceView=true) references.
- Fix: Dependent descriptions lists do not work with showReferenceView=true.
- Fix: @ElementCollection with inheritance with a getter in the base class is rendered as @OneToMany.
- Fix: Keystrokes for changing section break the page in a view without section.
- Fix: Pressing Ctrl-2 in login page breaks the page.
- Fix: Card subheader with a lot of content not very legible in Light theme.
- Fix: Hover on cards make the content blurred in Terra theme.
- Fix: Buttons are ugly on iPad.
- Fix: Booleans cannot be unmarked in @ElementCollection.
- Fix: Loading... fixed when saving totals in collections.
- Fix: Popup calendar generates bad format for DATETIME for locales IT, US, etc. in Java 9, 10 and 11.
- Fix: Cut and paste in collection fails in some cases if we check the rows and click the above button.
- Fix: CollectionBaseAction.getMapsSelectedValues() returns only the key when clicking on row.