OpenXava 5.9.1 released
June 19, 2018
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.9.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some new minor features:
- All documentation included in the distribution.
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
- Fix: Tab.setBaseCondition() on an on-each-request action does not work on first module load.
- Fix: Module names are not shown when you access them without NaviOX.
- Fix: Adding valid values to a plain property by code (dynamic combo) in a section does not work.
- Fix: Changing from a module to another when both are in charts list format fails.
- Fix: Showing a previous hidden section with View.setHidden() when there are no sections fails.
- Fix: Hiding a section with View.setHidden() when it is the only one fails.
- Fix: Stereotype HTML_TEXT breaks charts when chosen as x column.
- Fix: Long content for x column property produces ugly labels in charts.
- Fix: Format for labels used for x column in charts is not the same of the list.
- Fix: Stereotype FILES shows twice the action to add a new file when it is empty.
- Fix: Group by month or year of a date from a reference fails.
- Fix: Group by when there is a valid-values in the list fails with XML components.
- Fix: Changing list filter/order name configuration fails with XML components.
- Fix: View.setModel() and ViewBaseAction.validateViewValues() fail with transient objects in XML components.
- Fix: View annotations are ignored in overwrote references using inheritance.
- Fix: Overwriting a member in an entity without @View using inheritance duplicates the member in view.
- Fix: InvoiceDemo and MySchool projects have not the Welcome page updated to 5.9 format.
- Fix: Duplicate filter/ordering configurations in list from time to time.
- Fix: Selecting a filter/ordering configuration does not work if it has only ordering and just one column.
- Fix: Group by in list fails with XML components.
- Fix: Charts show valid values properties as numeric values columns with XML components.
- Fix: Going to charts and then going to detail mode loses the original view declared for that module.
- Fix: Fail if removed a column, go to pie, changed the column and changed from list to charts several times.
- Fix: ClassNotFoundException in the log when accessTrackerProvidersClasses is not defined in xava.properties.