XavaPro 5.8 released
October 23, 2017
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.8 has the next new features:
- It is possible to exclude collection actions of a module for a role.
- Search in list for mobile UI.
- Subcontroller actions are available in mobile UI.
- Calculated collections in mobile UI.
- Configuration and Organizations modules not available from organizations.
- Sign off from an organizations goes to Sign in page of that organization when showOrganizationOnSignIn=false.
- Includes OpenXava 5.8.
- Fix: Accessing directly to an organization with shared users from a mobile produces a NullPointerException.
Excluding collection actionsXavaPro allows the admin to exclude certain actions of a module for a role, however this feature did not include actions from collections. Until now. In XavaPro 5.8 the actions from collections can be excluded too:
Note how for the Invoice module you can exclude the actions for the collections Details and Orders.
Search in mobile UIIn list mode now you have a simple search text box:
Just type whatever you want and the filtering will be done instantly without even click on a search button.
Subcontrollers in mobile UISubcontrollers, that is popup menu for actions, are now supported in mobile UI. Look at the popup menu on Export button:
Subcontrollers are supported for module actions and for collection actions.
Try it yourself:
http://www.openxava.org/XavaPro (User: demo, Password: demo)
If you want to try the admin features reply to this email asking for the admin password.
If you want to try the mobile features access to above URL using your mobile phone.
To learn more go to the XavaPro page.
If you're an Enterprise user you will receive an email with the upgraded Enterprise edition.