XavaPro 5.7.1 released
June 16, 2017
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.7.1 is a maintenance version with several bug fixes and some minor new features such as:
- New property dropSchema in naviox.properties to specify the syntax to drop schema for each database vendor.
- Some security fixes.
- Includes OpenXava 5.7.1.
- Fix: Excluding members does not work for members inside sections or groups.
- Fix: Ugly desktop dialog in mobile UI when accessing the module from menu.
- Fix: When come back to root from an organization using the back browser button login fails first time.
- Fix: Creating an organization, removing it and creating it again with the same name fails.
- Fix: Removing an organization fails with MySQL.
- Fix: Creating a new organization fails in MySQL when hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto is specified.
- Fix: Creating a new organization fails in PostgreSQL when hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto is not specified.
- Fix: Error on change module from a IChangeModuleAction.