XavaPro 5.6.1 released
February 6, 2017
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.6.1 is a maintenance version with several bug fixes and some minor new features such as:
- With shared users among organizations the list of top modules and current module are not reset.
- UserInfo object returned by Users.getCurrentUserInfo() includes organization name.
- When there is just one module available with mobile UI it's possible to logout directly from the module.
- Includes OpenXava 5.6.1.
- Fix: Sessions record in users module is editable and it shouldn't be.
- Fix: Fails to sign in with a just created user when "Inactive days before disabling user" has value.
- Fix: Messages added with addWarning() or addInfo() are not formatted in mobile UI.
- Fix: Boolean values have ugly format in list of mobile UI.
- Fix: Read only references are editable with mobile UI.
- Fix: The field after a MONEY field has the label not aligned in mobile UI.
- Fix: When required to change password in mobile UI it's not possible to exit from change password module.
- Fix: Folders with dots in the name are not shown.
- Fix: "Join to organization" is shown in the modules menu after creating a new organization.
- Fix: Users.getCurrentUserInfo() does not work inside organizations.
- Fix: When the same user name is used in several organizations user customizations do not work.
- Fix: Moving rows in an @OrderColumn list does not work with multitenancy.