XavaPro 5.5.1 released
June 20, 2016
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.5.1 is a maintenance version with several bug fixes and some minor new features such as:
- Includes OpenXava 5.5.1.
- Fix: Database connections leak when navigating using left menu.
- Fix: Ugly blank line in UI for restricting actions, members and read only members.
- Fix: If changing password is forced the user does not go to changing password module in mobile UI.
- Fix: After changing password when forced in mobile UI it does not goes to the menu or current module.
- Fix: Modifying a user fails in mobile UI.
- Fix: Blank line after a MONEY field in mobile UI.
- Fix: Calendar icon in date fields is blue.
- Fix: Data truncation error when many actions with long names are restricted for a role.
- Fix: Combo has not the handle to open/close in mobile UI.
- Fix: 'Unauthorized user' message not shown on sign in when the user does not exist.
- Fix: Actions from subcontrollers are not available to be restricted by role.