XavaPro 5.5 released
May 3, 2016
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.5 has the next new features:
- It is possible to define members as read only for a role in a module.
- It is possible to restrict access to members for a role in a module.
- Each folder can have an icon associated, otherwise a default icon is used.
- Custom JasperReport reports available in mobile UI.
- Generating PDF available for list in mobile UI.
- Includes OpenXava 5.5.
Restricting members and read only members by role
If you want to hide some data to some users or show the data but does not allow to modify it, go to Roles management, choose a role and click in a module of the collection to get this dialog:
Here now you have two new sections: Excluded data and Read only data. Just choose the members you want. In the above example the users of role user cannot access to Date of the invoice and the Customer will be read only for them.
Folders have an icon associated
So the menu now has this aspect:
Try it yourself:
http://www.openxava.org/XavaPro (User: demo, Password: demo)
If you want to try the mobile features access to above URL using your mobile phone.
To learn more go to the XavaPro page.
If you're an Enterprise user you will receive an email with the upgraded Enterprise edition.