XavaPro 5.4.1 released
December 21, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.4.1 is a maintenance version with several bug fixes and some minor new features such as:
- Includes OpenXava 5.4.1.
- Installation instructions improved.
- Fix: @NewAction("") and @RemoveSelectedAction("") with empty string fail with mobile UI.
- Fix: BigDecimal properties with value 0 are not shown in list with mobile UI.
- Fix: Asks for login twice when started from iPhone start page with mobile UI.
- Fix: Opens a new browser going to a module when started from iPhone start page.
- Fix: Money symbol in a new line when field editable in mobile UI.
- Fix: forceChangePassword in User not translated.
- Fix: addActions() fails when there is no default action.
- Fix: setControllers() fails when there is no default action.
- Fix: Fails on creating new organizations when hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=update.