XavaPro 5.4 released
November 17, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.4 has the next new features:
- PCI-DSS compliant.
- A new Configuration admin module to define password and user management policies.
- The user account is locked if the user does not login for n days, optional and configurable.
- The user account is locked after n failed attempts to login, optional and configurable.
- It's possible to lock the current session after n minutes of inactivity.
- It's possible to force users to change their passwords every n days.
- It's possible to force a user to change his password next time he uses the application.
- On changing password the last 4 passwords are not allowed, configurable by the administrator.
- The password must contain letters and numbers, configurable by the administrator.
- The minimum length of password can be configured by the administrator.
- Last login date for each user available for the administrator.
- New property initialPasswordForAdmin in naviox.properties.
- Images changed by monochrome icons for all actions.
- Includes OpenXava 5.4.
User management and password configurationNow there are a lot of new options available for user management and password policies. In the Admin folder you'll find a Configuration module:
You can configure these policies in order your system would be PCI-DSS compliant, something that some XavaPro users from banking sector has been asking for some time.
User forced to change password first timeOn create a new user you can mark a new field named "Force change password", thus the user must change the password before start to use the application:
Moreover, you can mark it for any existing user if you wish he changes his password.
Try it yourself:
http://www.openxava.org/XavaPro (User: demo, Password: demo)
If you want to try the mobile features access to above URL using your mobile phone.
To learn more go to the XavaPro page.
If you're an Enterprise user you will receive an email with the upgraded Enterprise edition.