XavaPro 5.3 released
May 26, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.3 has the next new features:
- Creating and modifying from a reference is not possible if the module of the referenced entity is not available for the user.
- Restricting the new and save action for a module restricts also the creation and modification from references to that type.
- Sections support for mobile UI.
- Groups support for mobile UI.
- Collections support for mobile UI.
- Application name is no longer shown in the modules info in administration modules.
- Includes OpenXava 5.3.
- Fix: Empty frame when the first element is a reference in mobile UI.
Security for referencesIn XavaPro 5.3 if you remove the access to the default module of an entity, modifying and creating from references to that entity is not allowed and if you restrict access to New and Save actions, it restricts access to creating and modifying from references too.
For example, if using the roles management you restrict the actions New and Save to the Customer module, thus:
When a user of that role is in the Invoice module he cannot modify or create customers:
Note as the actions for modifying and creating customers are not present in customer reference, only search is available.
Groups, sections and collections in mobile UINow most of the UI available for desktop works also in mobile, with your current code, of course.
For example, here you have a "Book info" group:
And here four sections for the invoice data:
Finally, a collection of products in author: