XavaPro 5.2.1 released
March 10, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.2.1 is a maintenance version with several bug fixes and some minor new features such as:
- Includes OpenXava 5.2.1.
- Fix: Login using mobile UI with multitenancy fails sometimes.
- Fix: Incorrect folders and modules using multitenancy with mobile UI.
- Fix: Exit button fails with mobile UI inside an organization.
- Fix: Log used from XavaPro classes does not follow javaLoggingLevel from xava.properties.
- Fix: Impossible to change the parent of an already existing folder.
- Fix: Clicking on "Load more..." in module menu within an organization does not load the correct modules.
- Fix: Creating a new organization fails when @GeneratedValue with no options is used.
- Fix: It's possible to add twice the same module for a role.