XavaPro 5.1.1 released
December 2, 2014
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of XavaPro is already available.
XavaPro 5.1.1 is a maintenance version with several bug fixes and some minor new features such as:
- Includes OpenXava 5.1.1.
- Fix: Adding a role creating a new user saves the user without validating the repeated password.
- Fix: Long module titles are shown in two lines in mobile UI.
- Fix: Currency symbol misplaced in money field with mobile UI.
- Fix: Calendar icon misplaced in date fields with mobile UI.
- Fix: Font size reduced when soft keyboard is shown.
- Fix: Calling an action from detail mode in views with groups or sections fails with mobile UI.
- Fix: Back button in mobile UI does not work when entering directly to a module using its URL.
- Fix: When going back from module to menu with iPhone the loading image is still there.
- Fix: Going back from a module goes to the root folder instead of the current folder with some mobile browsers.
- Fix: Clicking on a row in a list with many elements before page is loaded produces the desktop UI from a mobile.