OpenXava 6.0.1 released
December 12, 2018
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 6.0.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some small improvements:
- New attribute readOnlyAsLabel in <xava:descriptionsList/> taglib.
- Getting Started doc improved for Java 9, 10 and 11, and Eclipse 2018-09.
- Improved migration doc for v6.0.
- Fix: HtmlUnitUtils.getAnchors() does not find anchors by href.
- Fix: ModuleTestBase.assertTotalInCollection() fails for @ElementCollection with references.
- Fix: Using in a @Calculation the sum of a qualified property of an @ElementCollection fails.
- Fix: Error saving @Calculation totals in collection when deleting entity and no more records.
- Fix: @Calculation dependent on a summation of an @ElementCollection does not work.
- Fix: Links inside message boxes have an ugly contrast.
- Fix: Descriptions lists show id instead of description in read only element collections.
- Fix: If @Tab(editors=) is modified the last used editor keeps being used even if not available.
- Fix: Pressing ENTER adding columns to a list without choosing any produces an ugly tech error.
- Fix: Broken loading image in card list format.
- Fix: Loading icon for load new modules in menu is missing.
- Fix: Mouse right button in modules menu does not open the module in another tab.
- Fix: Messages not shown from dialogs in Liferay with Chrome and Safari.
- Fix: Grouping combo in other line when list title is shown.
- Fix: Broken links in documentation.
- Fix: Choosing 'is empty' or 'is not empty' in list hides the combo and the value for ever.
- Fix: Typing a value for filtering in list and then choosing 'is empty' or 'is not empty' fails.
- Fix: Calendar icon hides the year in date editor when year has four digits.
- Fix: MySchool demo project does not start in Tomcat inside Eclipse.
- Fix: MySchool and InvoiceDemo projects have Welcome and First Steps pages no upgraded to v6.
- Fix: Fails on the second intent to save when key is in a group and there are several groups.