OpenXava 5.5.1 released
June 13, 2016
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.5.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some new minor features:
- CSS for layout instead of HTML tables.
- In the validation message values of the properties of the current entity can be used.
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
- Fix: Bad layout with nested @NoFrame.
- Fix: Collection inside a section is duplicate in some cases.
- Fix: Two groups in the same row in @View not possible.
- Fix: @NoFrame elements not aligned with outside elements.
- Fix: Constraint exception produces a blank message.
- Fix: Duplicate buttons after generating PDF or refreshing the page in a view aligned by column (with # in @View).
- Fix: The files welcome.jsp and firstSteps.jsp overwritten when deployWar or updateOX.
- Fix: Controller in controladores.xml with contexto=web sometimes does not show the actions.
- Fix: Combo handle for @DescriptionsList is displaced inside a dialog when it is narrowed.
- Fix: Moving with the cursor in a @DescriptionsList combo shows the key in the textfield instead of description.
- Fix: Required and error icon displaced in Android tablets and iPad.
- Fix: Changing the schema with JPA or Hibernate inside a test has lateral effects in next tests.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList inside a dialog is not displayed completely when opened, it is cut on dialog limit.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList does not close the list when you click in other place.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList with " in the data breaks the module.
- Fix: @DescriptionsList with showReferenceView=true and composite key loses non-key data on action call.
- Fix: Editors with frame=true adds a little space before editor.
- Fix: Editors with frame=true adds a blank line if the editor is wrapped in a HTML table.
- Fix: Required icon not in correct position in text areas.
- Fix: JxlsSheet needs setFreezePane().
- Fix: createPOIWorkbook() can not be called twice on the same JxlsWorkbook.
- Fix: JxlsWorkbook.getSheet() does not check if the index is valid.
- Fix: JUnit tests do not find actions in some circumstances.
- Fix: Elements inside sign in box are not centered.