OpenXava 5.4.1 released
December 15, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.4.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes:
- Fix: Default action fired pressing ENTER ignores confirm=true and takes-long=true.
- Fix: Searching modules does not work if you do not use exact accents.
- Fix: ClassCastException when an entity used in a CascadeType.REMOVE or ALL collection has a reference to itself.
- Fix: Properties with EMAIL_LIST stereotype are not validated.
- Fix: After removing a row from an element collection, fails on adding a second additional row to the collection.
- Fix: When creating a new entity with an element collection if we remove a row before saving only saves the first row.
- Fix: View.setFocus() does not work from @OnChange actions.
- Fix: Duplicated format list buttons in Linux/Mac running Tomcat from Eclipse.
- Fix: Legend in charts is not translated.
- Fix: Add columns to list can be empty and with "Show more..." in some circumstances.
- Fix: Actions with confirm=true whose description contains apostrophes are not executed.
- Fix: on-init, on-each-request, before-each-request and after-each-request do not work for actions inside subcontrollers.
- Fix: Focus not on the first field when editing a collection item with all members inside section tabs.
- Fix: Scrolling in add columns dialog hides search text box.
- Fix: Columns list over bottom buttons when there are many entries in add columns dialog inside Liferay.
- Fix: Scrollbar disappears in adding columns dialog when clicking on "Show more...".
- Fix: Incorrect row height in list.
- Fix: Summation bad aligned in list.
- Fix: Incorrect row height in add columns dialog.
- Fix: Editors of type select multiple have fixed height.
- Fix: Spanish messages not uniform for tú/usted usage.