OpenXava 5.3.1 released
June 30, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.3.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some little new features:
- The Eclipse workspace included in the distribution upgraded to Eclipse Mars, though it still works fine with older Eclipse versions.
- Template project generates a project configured for HSQLDB for easy startup.
- start-hsqldb.bat/.sh no longer need the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
- HSQLDB jar moved from OpenXavaTest to OpenXava.
- generatePortlets Ant target works for WebSphere Portal 8, generateWebSpherePortal8Portlets is no longer needed.
- Fix: Memory leak after calling charts.
- Fix: Charts fail when the first list column is a numeric property of a reference.
- Fix: @ReadOnly does not work for views with inheritance inside groups or sections.
- Fix: Update schema tool does not create images table for IMAGES_GALLERY estereotype.
- Fix: Infinite loop when generating PDF or any other list action from a collection inside a section of a reference.
- Fix: Portlet application cannot be deployed on Liferay 6.0 and 6.1.
- Fix: Boolean property with read only checkbox in Spanish has always false as value, even if it's checked.
- Fix: Drag and drop in @ElementCollection with @OrderColumn after adding several rows fails.
- Fix: Checkboxes in element collections are too bigs.
- Fix: Ordering rows in @OrderColumn collections does not work in touch screens.
- Fix: Moving and resizing columns in list and collections does not work with touch screens.
- Fix: Removing a second row removes all rows until the end with element collections.
- Fix: Removing a row after adding several rows remove all rows after it in element collections.
- Fix: OpenXava does not work in Android tablets.
- Fix: Schema update does not work with Hibernate Envers.
- Fix: @ReadOnly with @ElementCollection makes the data lost when saving.
- Fix: @SearchAction is ignored the second time when inheritance is used in the reference.
- Fix: Search key with default value calculator cleared in element collections.
- Fix: Filtering list with a reference as descriptions list with composite key that includes other reference fails.
- Fix: Default scale is ignored with XML components.
- Fix: The time part is not exported to Excel for stereotype DATETIME with a java.util.Date property.
- Fix: Filtering in list does not work for stereotype DATETIME with a java.util.Date property.
- Fix: Spanish format for dates in Excel generation, even if the locale is not Spanish.
- Fix: Some custom reports frozen in some databases, such as MS SQL Server.
- Fix: @OrderColumn with java.util.Collection allows the user reorder when the order is not persisted.