OpenXava 5.2.1 released
March 2, 2015
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.2.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some little new features:
- Methods showDialog(), closeDialog(), showNewView() and returnToPreviousView() available from OnChangePropertyBaseAction.
- New removeBlanks() method in Strings utility class.
- Entity from View has nulls for non-existing references, before they were empty objects.
- Fix: Reference with calculated property in an entity is cleared after modifying a collection in the same entity.
- Fix: View.addValues() does not keep original values in subviews.
- Fix: Sort and filter lost in collections after editing/viewing an element with a dialog.
- Fix: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException trace in tab with calculated properties.
- Fix: Misleading message "Trying to load controller twice" in the log.
- Fix: Apostrophe used in labels files is not shown in tooltips.
- Fix: Several except-for-tab in tabs-default-values fails.
- Fix: Calling getView().getEntity() when there is an element collection in the view fails.
- Fix: helpPrefix from xava.properties does not work for external URLs.
- Fix: It is possible to add programmatically the same action several times.
- Fix: View.getEntity() fails when there is an empty reference in the UI.
- Fix: Dialog is not shown from an @OnChange action.
- Fix: An IForwardAction from an IChainAction with on-init=true does not do the forward.
- Fix: Collection customization is not stored permanently if @ListProperties is used.
- Fix: DWR signature warning in log.
- Fix: View.getEntity() when creating does not load the references so combo descriptions are not available.
- Fix: FILES stereotype fails from embedded reference.
- Fix: XSS protection does not include iframe and window.location.
- Fix: Error "i.contentWindow is null" on closing a dialog with HTML_TEXT stereotype.
- Fix: Frames for groups with blanks in their name do not open and close.
- Fix: Section and group names with blanks produces some misbehavior.
- Fix: A reference to parent cannot be changed in a composite structure.