OpenXava 5.1.1 released
November 25, 2014
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.1.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some little new features:
- New isNumeric() method in Strings utility class.
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
- Fix: It does not work with WebSphere Portal (broken since v5.0).
- Fix: Required icon is not shown for descriptions lists.
- Fix: Too much space between UI elements when a descriptionLists is located after the first column.
- Fix: Accessing to an application from a mobile device shows a resource not found page.
- Fix: Collections do not fill all the available width and the wasted space grows when resizing.
- Fix: The list does not fill all the available width with the new OpenXava 5 style.
- Fix: Look & feel for progress bar of takes-long actions does not match the new OpenXava 5 style.
- Fix: Progress bar is not shown when a takes-long action is called from a dialog.
- Fix: The state of a frame is not stored if its name is too long.
- Fix: Entering alphabetic values for filtering numeric data in list generates a generic system error.
- Fix: Top bar module links displaced when the page is customized adding content on top.
- Fix: Module search does not work with uppercase letters.
- Fix: Ugly horizontal scrollbar when there are many modules in top menu.
- Fix: Many actions on bottom of the view are ugly.
- Fix: Visual defect in links for changing mode.
- Fix: Help link too close to mode links.
- Fix: Style for selected row hides the line separator.
- Fix: Totals in element collections are not recalculated after removing a row.
- Fix: After removing a line from an element collection events and calculated properties do not work in the collection.
- Fix: Reloading page after removing a line from an element collection leaves a blank line.