OpenXava 5.0.1 released
July 14, 2014
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that OpenXava 5.0.1 is already available.
We recommend you to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some little new features:
- Focus navigation improved for list filter fields.
- Date format in editors with date and time improved for Catalonian and French.
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
- Fix: Module as key in i18n labels file breaks the name and module description resolution for all modules.
- Fix: Message of ValidationException from setter not shown to the user on create.
- Fix: Labels placed incorrectly in properties not in the first column.
- Fix: Incorrect properties alignment in some cases.
- Fix: Icons in properties with label format SMALL are shown on left instead on top.
- Fix: Too much space between UI elements.
- Fix: Unique constraint custom message is not displayed with embedded classes.
- Fix: When focus lost with tab key from a date field in the list filter part of the date field is hidden.
- Fix: Two collections in the same row are wrapped with a very ugly frame.
- Fix: In DateTimeSeparatedCalendar editor when the time is not specified the value is null, even if the date exists.
- Fix: Entering 2 digits for year in editors with date and time creates a date of first century.
- Fix: XML component applications without persistence.xml does not start with OpenXava 5.
- Fix: @AssertTrue fails with @Id and @GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.AUTO) used in an embedded collection.
- Fix: GROOVY_DSL_SUPPORT problem compiling with Eclipse in some machines.
- Fix: Dates in descriptions list not well formatted, really it used just toString() for all data types.
- Fix: Property label definition in XML components takes preference over i18n files.
- Fix: View.getCollectionSelectedValues() and CollectionBaseAction.getMapsSelectedValues() do not return all displayed column values.
- Fix: Totals are not recalculated with element collections sometimes.