OpenXava 4.8.1 released
October 1, 2013
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform that OpenXava 4.8.1 is already available.
We recommend to download it and upgrade your OpenXava applications. Look at the migration instructions.
It is a maintenance version with many bug fixes and some little new features:
- OpenXavaTest now includes Selenium tests for visual testing of views.
- New method hasTime() in Dates.
- TLDs moved from openxava.jar to openxava.tld in WEB-INF (to work with Tomcat 7 + Eclipse WTP in Windows).
- Some new common use labels to be used in applications.
- Fall-back encoding now is UTF-8 (before it was ISO-8859-1), however it still tries to use the system encoding first.
- Fix: Calling to View.getEntity() when the view has view properties fails (only for XML components).
- Fix: Time part of Timestamp properties cannot be used for filtering in list.
- Fix: Application does not start with Tomcat 7 inside Eclipse in Windows.
- Fix: @OnChange actions do not work in both mode.
- Fix: Adding and removing elements in the not owning side of a @ManyToMany collection does not work.
- Fix: Pressing ENTER from a numeric field does not execute the default action.
- Fix: Clearing the view does not put the focus in the correct place when the action is called from a keystroke.
- Fix: An on-change action can be execute twice sometimes from tests.
- Fix: When in a test a setValue() throws an on-change action then next execute() fails sometimes.
- Fix: The setConditionValue() method of Tab fails with dates.
- Fix: Hibernate @Type annotation fails when a @TypeDef is used as name.
- Fix: The setHidden() method of View does not work with sections.
- Fix: 'My reports' when tab name is too long fail.
- Fix: Clear condition in list hide some combos (enum, boolean and descriptionsList).
- Fix: Subcontrollers do not change when the container controller is changed by code.
- Fix: Subcontrollers do not show the actions according the mode (list, detail or both).
- Fix: Using getSelectedObjects() from an @OnSelectElementAction in calculated collections fails.
- Fix: When there are selected rows 'My reports' prints only the selected ones.
- Fix: Ignoring accents for string arguments in the filter fails on some machines.
- Fix: Combining @OneToOne and @OnChange produces a 'Duplicate Component' error.
- Fix: Floats and doubles are truncated on display.
- Fix: # in root view with groups in the view does not work.
- Fix: # in groups and sections to align by columns does not work.
- Fix: XML component with a validator that uses 'from' fails if the view has a view property.
- Fix: Links of several actions associated to the same property are too close.
- Fix: Incorrect encoding in the first page load.
- Fix: Removing a property of a stored 'My reports' report does not work.
- Fix: Some labels for 'My reports' are not translated.
- Fix: New (still BETA) renderer failed to align by columns in section.
- Fix: Some groups or properties overflowed the view with new (still BETA) renderer.
- Fix: Collections and group within the same line were displayed too close with new (still BETA) renderer.