November 15, 2017
Noobeek gives some of the power behind OpenXava to end users.
This new 2017.11 version includes:
- Autonumber field with by year generation optional.
- Year field with current year by default optional.
- Arbitrary default value for integer fields.
- Default value for date enabled by default.
- Fix: Saving a new element in a list fails if you already have edited some list element.
- Fix: Adding a new list element fails if we're creating a new record.
- Fix: On editing the type of a field with default value the read only option is missing.
- Fix: Import dialog shows an unneeded horizontal scrollbar.
- Fix: Charts are not well aligned.
- Fix: Browser refresh while editing a list element changes the element by the root record in the dialog.
- Fix: To show the import dialog resizes the list.
- Fix: Charts are below the buttons instead of on the right.
- Fix: Cards are not updated when data is updated in detail mode.
- Fix: Ordering in a list with grouping fails.
- Fix: Formula calculation does not work on editing or creating list elements.