July 27, 2017
Noobeek gives some of the power behind OpenXava to end users.
This new 2017.07 version improves the user experience for newcomers. It includes:
- User interface to add new fields has been redone.
- Guiding message when there are not fields yet.
- Toolbar is not shown if there are not fields.
- Tooltip with examples when creating a new application or module.
- Clear and big sign up link in the main page.
- First steps link removed from top bar.
- We no longer ask for the email just after the first sign up.
- Start button is not shown until you're logged.
- Search and Refresh actions have been removed.
- After creating a new record the form is cleared and ready to create a new one.
- Save button is on bottom again.
- Delete action in detail mode is not present if there is not a record selected.
- Redundant module description in menu of modules is omitted.
- Font size for list and fields changed.
- Number of modules shown in the menu in the first load is 20, before it was 15.
- Generate PDF and Generate Excel work even if the browser does not allows popups.
- Clicking in detail mode when the list has no rows executes New action.
- Trying to use an already used named for a new module gives a correct validation message.
- Fix: If we use a reserved name (such as module) as module name, we get access to original reserved module, not a security hole, but very confusing.
- Fix: Clicking on First steps goes to Create new module.
- Fix: Trying to add a field, reference or list without name does not generate a correct validation error.
- Fix: If we leave the module name in blank it gives an odd error on create.
- Fix: Adding a list of itself without fields yet fails.