June 23, 2017
Noobeek gives some of the power behind OpenXava to end users.
This new 2017.06 version includes:
- If a module has rows it starts in list mode otherwise in detail mode.
- New look of buttons bar for module and lists.
- Save action no longer shown on bottom.
- Reference actions are shown in the reference frame, instead of next to the first field.
- Action for deleting rows in list mode now is on top bar and it has icon.
- Improved performance on save record.
- Delete icon in top bar is red on hover.
- Some security fixes.
- Fix: On modifying a field it shows the default values instead of the current ones.
- Fix: Changing label of a field does not work sometimes.
- Fix: Adding a field and return to list loses the list filter.
- Fix: Accessing directly to an application from a mobile produces an error.
- Fix: Changing the browser URL from an application to another the first action does not work.
- Fix: Buttons bar in lists goes outside of the frame.
- Fix: Double click on an upload file action executes the action twice producing error.
- Fix: Impossible to search a reference if its view has no at least a plain field.
- Fix: When scrolling in a touch screen rows in a list move inadvertently.
- Fix: Impossible to select text in lists.
- Fix: Mode tabs too close to right when cards list format is used.
- Fix: Horizontal scrollbar in detail mode.
- Fix: Horizontal scrollbar in list mode with cards format.
- Fix: Frames truncated in dialogs.
- Fix: Excluding fields in roles managements does not work for fields inside sections or groups.
- Fix: Ugly desktop dialog in mobile UI when accessing the module from menu.