March 29, 2017
Noobeek gives some of the power behind OpenXava to end users.
This new 2017.03 version includes:
- We start to charge for the service, though we have a free plan.
- New field type "Discussion" to store a discussion thread.
- New field type "Current user" whose default value is the current logged user.
- Module "My account" available from root to configure your options.
- Optionally default value fo a date field can be today.
- You can create new elements and modify existing ones directly in a list.
- List of available applications uses cards format.
- New icon for going to list of applications.
- Cards format for list available in all modules.
- Better default properties for lists.
- Japanese translation of many labels and messages.
- Chunk size to get data from database for list mode now is 120 records, it was 50.
- Rounded corners changed by squared corners in all the UI.
- More intuitive messages in English.
- Fix: Images gallery does not work.
- Fix: Incorrect label for drop down lists in list mode.
- Fix: Customizing icons not in the correct place in fields with frame.
- Fix: Stackoverflow error with some combinations of lists and references.
- Fix: List customization not saved in some cases.