January 25, 2017
Noobeek gives some of the power behind OpenXava to end users.
This new 2017.01 version includes:
- Lists of other records in detail mode.
- Rich text fields use a simpler user interface.
- Each browser tab has its own independent session state by module.
- All labels and messages translated to Spanish.
- Improve performance of metadata loading.
- Fix: Removing a reference and adding it again with the same name fails.
- Fix: Vertical scroll with touch screen moves the fields.
- Fix: It's possible to modify the type of a reference.
- Fix: Opening the same module in several browser tabs produces unpredictable behavior.
- Fix: Searching a reference produces a dialog bigger that the page if there are many columns in the list.
- Fix: Newly created record is not available when navigating with left/right arrows.
- Fix: Remove list column icon is not shown when the column is too narrow.
Lists in detail modeNow there are a new button to customize your modules, "Add list", that allows you to choose a module to reference and a list name, in this way:
And this generates a list of records in detail mode, that is a classic OpenXava collection. Like the Drivers list below: