November 22, 2016
Noobeek gives some of the power behind OpenXava to end users.
This new 2016.11 version includes:
- Uses the latest OpenXava and XavaPro code.
- 'Noobeek' string is no longer shown near module title.
- Fix: Modifying an existing record doesn't work.
- Fix: Ugly system error when we try to add a new application using an existing name.
- Fix: Labels in references does not accept spaces.
- Fix: Changing reference label does not work.
- Fix: Searching a reference typing the code does not work.
- Fix: Incorrect label for "Join to application", it said "organization" instead of "application".
- Fix: User name does not admit dot(.) as part of the name.
- Fix: It's not possible to use spaces, accents and eñes in module names.
- Fix: On creating a new module using the name of an existing module of other application it's prepopulated with the other module metadata.
- Fix: Removing a field and adding it again with the same name fails.