NaviOX 2013v3 released
December 18, 2013
NaviOX 2013v3 has the next new features:
- It is possible to veto actions of a module for a role.
- The state of the application is cleared after logout.
- Style for filtering in list adapted to the latest improvements in OpenXava 4.9.
- Fix: Sometimes autologin does not work after the first time.
- Fix: html, head and body HTML tags are duplicated.
In this case the New and Save actions will not be available in the module Author for the users of role user. From now on you have fine grained security without creating multiple modules with different controllers for the same entity.
This feature is only available in the Professional and Enterprise editions. The LITE edition has no roles and modules management.