NaviOX 2013v2.1 released
Oct 23, 2013
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of NaviOX is already available for download.
NaviOX is an add-on for adding user management and menu to your OpenXava applications. Moreover, NaviOX gives a modern look & feel to your applications.
- New NaviOXTestBase class to create jUnit tests for NaviOX modules with login and logout.
- Fix: Links for list actions without image are black instead of blue.
- Fix: Second level dialogs are shown too narrow with IE9.
- Fix: Subcontrollers (drop-down menu in button bar) look very ugly.
- Fix: Links of several actions associated to the same property are too close.
- Fix: Request denied because CSRF attack with Tomcat 7.
- Fix: Incorrect encoding in the first page load.
This is the aspect of a subcontroller (a drop-down menu with actions) in NaviOX 2013v2.1: