NaviOX 2013v1.1 released
July 4, 2013
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of NaviOX is already available for download.
NaviOX is an add-on for adding user management and menu to your OpenXava applications. Moreover, NaviOX gives a modern look & feel to your applications.
- Encrypted passwords are stored as hex (to deactivate use storePasswordAsHex=false in naviox.properties).
- Fix: Password encryption does not work with MS SQL.
- Fix: Fails with Oracle: ORA-00904: "FALSE" : not valid identifier.
- Fix: Changing to another application fails trying to load a module of the previous application.
- Fix: Ugly outline on mode links after clicking on them with IE.
- Fix: Module selection on left menu is lost after folder navigation.
- Fix: Collections go off the dialogs.
- Fix: Dialog font is different than plain view font.
- Fix: Views with sections show the browser horizontal scrollbar.
- Fix: Sections inside a frame are out of the frame.