NaviOX 2012v3.1 released
January 31, 2013
The OpenXava team is pleased to inform you that a new version of NaviOX is already available.
NaviOX is an add-on for adding security and navigation to your OpenXava applications. Moreover, NaviOX gives a modern look & feel to your applications.
- Fix: Button bar is shown too small when there are no actions.
- Fix: Formatters defined in the application are applied to Role and Module properties.
- Fix: Frames side by side are overlapped.
- Fix: Inner frames stick out of the parent frame on the right side.
- Fix: Multischema applications does not work.
- Fix: Customizing collection fails with nested frames and collections in the same view.
- Fix: row-highlight CSS class missing.
- Fix: Icons for images gallery frames does not use current look&feel (only effective with OX4.7+).
- Fix: Images gallery minimize icon broken (only effective with OX4.7+).
- Fix: Images gallery frame for each image too wide (only effective with OX4.7+).