NaviOX 2012v2.1 released
October 16, 2012
NaviOX is the add-on for adding security and navigation to your OpenXava applications. A new version of NaviOX has been released recently. This version is maintenance version with fixes and some new features such as:
- Module shows the list of its roles.
- Added suite of jUnit tests.
- Fix: NaviOX does not start if the application.xml has no modules.
- Fix: When a module is marked as “Unrestricted” it appears twice in the modules list.
- Fix: The application fails on starting when modules are remove from application.xml.
Go to the NaviOX page to try the on-line demo or to download and try it in your own OpenXava applications.