Face-to-face OpenXava course in Basque Country
September 15, 2015
The Basque Government by means of its initiative Enpresa Digitala is going to organize a face-to-face OpenXava training in October.
The student is going to know the main foundation of OpenXava framework and he is going to develop, step by step, his own business application.
It's intended for
Programmers or programmer apprentices interested in learn how to develop complex business application in an easy way.
It's required, at least, some basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP). It's enough to know how to write simple Java classes. Basic SQL knowledge is a plus, though it's not required.
- Introduction to OpenXava. Business Component approach. Main feaures. Annotations in Java. OpenXava architecture.
- Eclipse development environment. Eclipse for OpenXava. Tomcat. MySQL. Connecting OpenXava with MySQL. Executing and modifying the application.
- JPA. Introduction to Java Persistence API. Main annotations. Entities. Properties.
- Relations within entities. Collections. References.
- Validations. Built-in validations. Custom validations.
- Altering entities. Views. Tabs. Estereotypes. Default values.
- Classes theory. Embeddable class. Inheritance. Mapped superclass, Abstract class.
- Business logic. Calculated properties. Controller and actions. Overwriting actions. Overwriting actions in collections and references. New actions.
- iReports. Introduction to iReport. Parameters. Calculated fields. DataSets. Tables.